Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project Forgiveness

There has been a recurring theme in my life lately.
Over and Over, I think I have conquered it. But it Keeps Coming Back.


I'm going to be honest and admit that this is one lesson I wish my stubborn self would Just Get Already.
Because I am tired of learning it.
It hurts.
Everyone has felt it. At some point, we've all been hurt, dissapointed or offended by Other People.
There have been things that weren't reallyyyy horrible, even though I Might Have Felt like they were. But there are some things that were truly, trulyy horrible.
Things I really need to forgive.
Things that I have told myself I have already forgiven. 
Some of which, when I said I Forgavee, SOMETIMES I Might Have actually meant.... I have forgiven you On The Outside....
As in...
I'm supposed to forgive you sooo...
I will be pleasant to you.
I will smile at you and speak kindly.
And no one would ever guess that I cringe inside just at the thought of your name. Or how simply hearing your voice makes me want to hurl.
I'm not nice because I'm weak. Or because I accept what was done. Or because I'm being fake. Or because I'm such a great person.  I'm nice because I know It's What I Am Supposed To Do.  Because I have been forgiven much, and I truly WANT to forgive as Quickly and Completely as God forgives me. And because, regardless of how much I may fall, I still Strive to do the right thing.
Even when it's hard.
Even when it's not what I want to do.
Even when it doesn't feel good.
Even when I struggle.
Even when I fail.... Which is probably Prettyy Often:D
... so Let It Go and be Amazed byy what you see through Eyes of Gracee, the prisoner that it really frees is you<3 Forgiveness

3 comments:

becca said...

i love your blogging! :)

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Love this :) I think you're on the right track for SURE. I wish I could forgive so completely and quickly too :-/ Something I work towards as well. *HUGS* and <3LOVES<3 as you go forth on your journey :)

Heather Denise said...

Becca and I love YOU!<3

Chriss I hope so. Lol. Why is it So Hard!?? Thank you and ilytoogirliee<3