Friday, April 5, 2013

Happiness is a warm gun.

I'm not sure where the Beatles were going with that one, but today, happiness comes in the form of an Iced Chai:D
As we were sitting in the car at the drive thru, one of my favoritess and I decided that the smell that comes out of the starbucks window is one of the most amazing smells everr. And there MUST be atleast a little part of Heaven that smells just like that. It is Just That good:D
So to show my appreciation....
Dear God<3, I just wanted you take a moment to thank you for Iced Vanilla Chai's. With xtraa chai. Aand soy:D They are perfectt<3
Lovee, your daughter:)

4 comments:

beeeeeenie :) said...

i'd totally appreciate it if you would send me one. kthnx.

Heather Denise said...

Hahaaa. You're tooooo farrrrr. It would be No Good by the time it got there. Buuuut does it make you feel any better to know that I was TOTALLY thinking about you when I was drinking it:D<3

Anonymous said...

If only I had that yesterday. I did a meme that I titled wrong (typo) and I forgot to answer the last four questions. That's what I get for not having my caffeine before blogging!

Heather Denise said...

Lol caffeine definiteltyy helps:D