Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bleeding, PeePee dancing, Flashing... You know... All of the usual stuff you do in a week...



randomtuesday


  • So last week was a pretty interesting week.
  • Not exactly the Most.Hellacious.Day.EVER! type of week, but still... definitely not boring.
  • Not that we actually have very many boring days around here to begin with.
  • The more I think about it... boring could be good for a little while.
  • Just so you know...
  • I am NOT writing anything else about PEE or URINE or POTTY TRAINING EVER again!
  • For 2 reasons.
1. It seems to be prophetic.

2. Someone searched peepee dance aaaaand my blog came up 1st thing.

Along with some really really freaky creepy stuff.

Like anonymous peepee dance groups.

And strange videos.

And peepee kings.

Did you know that someone will actually PAY you to do ...er... wierd peepee dance stuff????

May I just say.... EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

And those are just things that I saw right off the search page. I was too creeped out to actually click on any of those links....

So, no more peepee here. Nope. You will not see that word here again.

As far as the internet is concerned... we no longer pee at my house ;)

  • Thing5 busted her head open. As in huge hole in her forehead with LOTS of blood loss and screaming and gnashing of teeth.
  • 4 stitches worth of busting her head open actually.
  • She hit it on the edge of a concrete bench.
  • Out of 6 kids she's the first to have to be rushed to the E.R.
  • So I'm doing pretty darn good here!
  • And she was AMAZING.
  • Beyond amazing.
  • The.MOST.Amazing.Child.EVER!
  • When they came in to do the stitches the guy wanted to *papoose her. As in wrap her up in a sheet like a mummy so she couldn't move.
  • WTH??
  • The guy was like "Yeah it just makes it easier to keep them still. We've found that most kids fight us when it comes time to do stitches.
  • Umm... YA! I'm sure the whole mummy sheet thing has NOTHING to do with that.
  • So I was adamant about NO turning my sweet little 3yo into a mummy. And we told her she had to lay down and be really really still so the doctor could put the *string band aids in her head so it can heal.
  • She says "It's okay. God is already healing it."
  • And I told her that God sent the doctors to give her band aids"
  • She laid perfectly still the whole.entire.time.
  • She didn't move.
  • She didn't cry.
  • She didn't even whimper.
  • It's like she just went inside herself until it was all over.
  • She was absolute awesomeness.
  • So I gave her my peanut M&M's.

  • I think Thing2 is showing Doctor Potential.

Thing2: "I know just what to do mommy! Thing5... What does 2+2 equal???"

Thing5... who just turned 3 and has NO idea what 2+2 equals on ANY day: "2+2 equals... my head is BLEEDING!"

Thing2: "OH MY GOSH I think she has BRAIN DAMAGE!"

  • I read something about the more colorful your food is the better it’s supposed to be for you. I think I might even have read it on one of the rtt's from last week.

  • So I'm wondering if that's real.

  • And if it includes M&M's.

  • Because if it is true then they should definitely count.

  • They are VERY colorful ;)

  • Apparently I am now in the *business of flashing.
  • Construction crews no less.
  • I had a lil help from Thing6.

I was outside talking to a neighbor holding a WIGGLY Thing6. Who decided to pull my shirt down. And you could see.. well..things that are usually NOT seen by the general public... And to top it all off 3 construction trucks happened to be rolling by... death by mortification....



You can read more Random Thoughts at
The Un Mom

12 comments:

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

HA HA HA HA HA! I had lots of things to say that multiplied as I read, but now I can't remember ANY of 'em~I'm too busy laughing at the next thing! LOLOL! (The "thing" pun was NOT intended, but now I'm laughing even harder! HA! I crack me up!) (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Rebecca said...

GREAT start to my morning! LOLOLing over here =] I totally forgot to tell you that when I was almost 3 I busted my head on a concrete bench and had to get stitches. I was not amazing like thing 5....I screamed, cried & flailed. They mummified me. 3 nurses & my dad had to hold me down so the doctor could stitch me up. I still have ice-cream to share with her if you haven't yet.

PS I wonder what kind of searches *this* post will bring you up in.

Heather said...

lol happy i could help ;)

oh and poor 3yo you! broken AND mummified. who could blame you for screaming crying & flailing??? lol.

& UGH! i don't even want to know what kind of searchers will find me....

Elle said...

We get some really creepy searches too! With a blog called Blue Monkey Butt they can be pretty bad.

I had to laugh at the whole peeing the bad thing. As a mom, I would be so angry, but as a reader, it was pretty funny!

Glad your little one did so well with the stitches!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Ha! M&M's completely count for health, double if they're dark chocolate!
Glad to hear Thing 5 is on the mend and the doctor should not take the "always papoose the kid" approach on every patient. Some will surprise him.

blueviolet said...

I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago about my experience in the hospital as a child and they did that mummy thing on me for an emergency procedure. That scarred me for life and I kid you not. It was the most traumatic and awful thing and I will never forget it.

You did the right thing in stopping them.

storyteller at Sacred Ruminations said...

What a WEEK! Hope everyone recovers from the ER visit and that Thing5 is fine ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Oh my goodness! This post had me laughing like crazy...minus the ER part. Blood and stitches on someone else...the thought of it makes me want to faint.

Raven said...

Poor thing 5! My kids haven't needed stitches, just a couple broken bones. And they were a lot older when that happened, almost preteens.

Pay for Peepee dances? There are some crazy people out there with strange fetishes. Gawd!

Have a great Random Tuesday!

Raven

cherie said...

you are just the funniest, lol!!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

My 3.5 yr old routinely does my flashing for me! Or she just pops her hand straight down my shirt (in front of others). It's good I have a sense of humor.... LOL.

Keely said...

You wouldn't believe the disgusting things people google that get them to my blog. I had no idea there were so many Oedipal sufferers out there.