Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RTT: So Lotta Random, so little time...

I haven't done Random Tuesdays in a while because there have been So Many Other Things keeping me busy. So busy in fact, that I was actually scared to open my Google Reader this morning. But I Kept On Persevering through the fear and clicked on it anyway and up pops Keely. I just couldn't resist her Efficiency.

The Un Mom
  • Yesterday I did something new. I decided I was going to Embrace the FreshNewStartiness of Mondays. Sadly, Monday decided not to Return My Embrace. Rude! So.... Yay Tuesday!
  • I think I am going to Stop Overanalyzing the fact that I over analyze Everything and just go with it. HOWEVER, I believe that "A closed mouth gathers no foot." which leads to me think that Brevity is Good. So I'm not going to overanalyze things Out Loud anymore.
  • This doesn't count because I'm typing Quietly.
  • Thing4 was talking to me after school about how his day had been. I was listening to him while I was cleaning the kitchen. Which means asking Alot of Very Specific questions if you want to know anything important and otherwise MMhmmm'ing in the right places.
Cause I'm a good mom like that ;)

  • He tells me he learned SO Much and I was like You DID? That's Awesome! What did you learn? Ummm..... I can't really remember.
AND THEN... "My friend Jacob told me he has a coochie. Mommy what's a coochie?"
WHAT!?
Ya.
So, I'm thinking I'm going to be hs'ing next year.
Because if my KINDER-GARDENER is hearing that word,
WTSamHeck is my 3rd Grader hearing?


  • Apparently, I do not Adapt Well To Change because I am NOT happy that someone broke my Facebook. WtHeck!? Really?? I LOVE my friends. So much. But I just don't feel the need to know Every Single Thing they do. Do we really Need to know every time they become Friends with SomeoneIDon'tKnow? or are a Fan of SomeCrapIDon'tCareAbout? NOPE. Not so much.
  • My kids are So Freakin Excited about halloween being this weekend. We don't normally do traditional halloweeny stuff. But this year a friend is having a birthday/ Trick Or Treating party. So we're going to go. I just want to make sure that they understand that I get ALL of the Peanut M & Ms we are not going to crack out on candy for the next week.


Now go post your own Random Tuesday Thoughts and link up @ The UnMom.com because I cleared out my Google Reader and now I have absolutely nothing to distract me from my laundry :)



10 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Love the thing stuff :)

Have a great RTT!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/woman-scares-off-burglar-by-acting-like.html

Rebecca said...

ROFL

Thanks for the laugh girl, I needed it. Seems like my Monday ran into my Tuesday. Coochie! In kindergarten??? Yikes! If I can focus on any sort of random thought I'll give you something to ignore your dirty laundry.

Christine said...

HAHAHAHAHA OMG I love your kids, they crack me up! And srsly, FB and I are on shaky ground right now. I don't NEED everyone to know that I just sneezed, cleared the dishes, and googled "How to tell if your children are plotting against you" - I mean I need SOME privacy! lol ;-) and YAY TUESDAYS!!!!!!!!

atiredwife said...

I'm in Maryland and "Coffee Man" was all over the news here.

I still don't understand why a woman was walking with a 7 year old at 5:30 in the morning. I don't know about the rest of the country, but 7 year old's don't go to school at 5:30 in the morning. Something is not quite right about what's happened.

Wonder if my hubby will start getting dressed before he starts his coffee?

ShadowsOfChaos said...

I agree! booooooooo facebook

blueviolet said...

My sister's anniversary is on the 31st too. She said right now they feel ripped off, but the day will come when it's theirs again.

Facebook is all about TMI.

Julie@Momspective said...

If you ever figure out how to stop over-analyzing stuff PLEASE let me know. It's my biggest flaw. I take Xanex for a majority of it.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I love these type of posts. They wok just like my mind. So well said!

heather@thewifeydiaries said...

Thanks Harriet.. you too :)

@Becca glad I could help. Aaand YESSSS Coochie. And I KNOW! And YAY you did Rtt with me! My laundry isn't thanking you, but I am ;)

@Chriss They cracker me up too! And I totally needed to know that you sneezed, cleared the dishes and googled plotting kids.

@atiredwife I know I have seen that story EVERYWHERE and I don't get the whole 5:30am morning jaunt either. aahahaa... i think your husband will be better off buying a robe.

@blueviolet We are eagerly awaiting that day. And lately FB is all about WAY TMI.

@Julie It's Peace girlie. But I can't take any of the credit for it :)

@Sara Thanks. This is pretty much the way my mind flows All of the Time.

Small Town Mommy said...

I over analyze everything. If I didn't, I am not sure what I would do with all the free time. I am very upset that they broke my Facebook too. People keep offering suggestions to get it back to how it was and now it is even worse. Happy Anniversary!