Monday, October 26, 2009

Ya so I had this amazing plan....

to Embrace the FreshNewStartness of Mondays...


I was inspired by This Post and some of the comments because, well, me and Mondays have just never been friends.

Fridays excite me because I know for Two Whole Days the only thing I really have to worry about is the kids.

Okay, let me rephrase that... The only thing I have to worry about during the day is the kids... and then I can get my CDO on at night Cleaning Up All The Messes because I don't have to wake up at the Stupid O'Clockk the next morning.

But they made Monday sound SO wonderful! All of a sudden Monday became so exciting... Fresh and New and Full of Hope.

Ummm... ya.

So this morning, I wake up to "IT'S 7:30 I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE FOR WORK A 1/2 HOUR AGO. I gotta leave RIGHT NOW! Aaaand btw, the kids missed the bus.. "

Did I mention that we only have 1 car right now?

And I look at the alarm clocks (YES, I use Two) and they are both BLINKING obnoxiously...


Monday Pictures, Images and Photos



Apparently, Monday is not Returning My Embrace. Thankfully I don't have to Depend On Mondays for a Fresh New Start.

So for those of you who are like me...


mondaycoffee Pictures, Images and Photos








2 comments:

Christine said...

LOLOL YAY NEW BOOBS! lol sorry your fresh new day started off so rocky :-/ I'm SURE it will pick back up because you are JUST THAT AWESOME! and you can make it whatever you want it to be! At least you didn't wake up to poop! right?! so it TOTALLY could have been worse ;-)

Kekibird said...

Yay for a new bra. Those are totally worth keeping up. Bad bras not only made ya feel blah but it bother your back. Just sayin'....And I agree. I tried to embrace Monday every week and I always get slapped in the face with...Monday.