Friday, June 26, 2009

So, apparently it's Friday.

And that means it's time for...

Mommy Confessionss

Hmm... what to confess what to confess???

Whatever it ends up being, you're getting it in List Form.

Because I just saw the Listiest.List.Ever.

Aaaand ... now I want to make one.

I have to get the Martha out somewhere.

Lucky you
.

  • I ... am a horrible horrible friend. Yep. I totally suck. If my friends call me I will always make time for them. They all know they can show up at my house, any time they want or need to. And they do. But, I don't really call much. I mean, I could call. But I'm not so sure they'd be happy when I called them at 1:30 in the morning. Because, for some odd reason, that is always about the time I think about calling people. I think I've made it to like 3 birthday parties. Iwasonlyontimefor1. I also made it to a bridal shower, a bachelorette party, and was in a wedding. Which I was on time for. You're welcome Jene:) So...this was actually a pretty good year! In all fairness I did warn them all up front. But since they are SO amazing they love me anyway. And not only do they call, they are always at birthday parties. Wow. You guys really do rock;)
Umm... let's see. What else.


  • I am always late. Always. No matter what. And it makes me insane. I hate to be late. But, it seems like the harder I tried to be on time, the later I am. Um. Ya. Soooo I don't really try anymore. Now ... I kinda just roll with it. Oddly enough, I've been alot less late. And, just to let ya know... I know when I'm late. So you know how you call me ... to tell me that I'm late, forcing me to stop whatever it is I am doing and answer the phone so you won't be mad at me for being late and not answering the phone??? Ya. That just makes me later. Because I have to STOP what I'm doing. I know. I'm late. I'm really really sorry. Again. I suck. But... I still have to finish whatever it was that was making me late in the first place.

  • And, usually... when I say I'm fine what I really mean is that I am FreakedoutInsecureNeuroticandEmotionallyunstable. But ... fine sounds much better. ONLY read the 1st and the3rd ones. The others are just... well ... disturbing. If you can't control yourself and ONLY read those 2 DON'T CLICK THE LINK. I really should put a disclaimer on here somewhere about those links. Whaddya think? *I am not responsible for the content behind the links. I just found it. I didn't write it.
I'm going to stop now because I think I'm giving myself a complex.

Don't worry I'll be *fine. Really.



8 comments:

Kekibird said...

I hate to be late too and find myself almost on time mostly but....not to work. It's the one thing I can't get to one time. I suck, I know.

As for friends pfffft! What are those?? I rarely call my friends and if they have a problem with us talking only twice a year, then they can't be my friend. I try, I really do, and I'm pretty reachable by email due to working on a computer all day but, calling...sigh...hard to do.

Saucy said...

I LURRVE your comment header: I am so ignoring my laundry!! So funny!

Christine said...

LOL and yeah I have been accused of call initiating infrequency myself ... Hello, My name is Christine and have CII ... HI CHRISTINE ... LOL

It's SO hard to be on time for things round here too, seems like everything always takes WAY longer to get ready than I think it will or allocate for - EGH. I think that's just part of having HELLA kids though so you get a BIG out on that too girl ;-)

Glad you liked my listyness ;-) Can't wait for yours! lol

Heather said...

@kekibird well... atleast we can suck together. lol

Thanks Saucy ;)

Heather said...

lol @ christine. atleast someone appreciates all of my hard work & effort;)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Oh I am SOOOOOOOOOOO always late! My husband calls me "time dyslexic" and I SOOOOO am! I always misjudge and pack in ONE more thing and then I am late.

And if you are up at 1:30 am you can call me - I WILL be up too and WISHING someone else was up to play! ;)

Rebecca said...

Gah! No more clicking on links, eewww!!!!!!!! I think I misunderstood the warning. I'm bad with the phone calls too, and the being late.

Heather said...

lol @ Janice ... okay but don't yell when your phone rings....

lol @ Becca a little self control please. and thanks. cause now i gotta come up with a new disclaimer! that was haaaard work!