Friday, June 12, 2009

Randomness

So how was ya'lls day today?

Mine was good. I've been organizing;)

Today has been ~& still is~ one of those days where my brain just decides to do it's own thing. Without consulting me. It just goes fluttering around. From here to there. Picking random things up and cluttering my head with them.

And then all of those random things keep jumbling around until I declutter them. (I know. I love her too! I'm too...er.... OCD about cleaning to use her system but.... I really love all of her lists!!!!)

Hmmm..I really need to find some type of recovery program for this list thing.

I wonder if I can 27 fling thing (however you say it) my brain. Maybe not so much the 27 thing part. But definently the fling part. I can just picture myself standing there flinging things out of my brain.

But I'm not cleanin up the mess!

Speaking of *things. Thing5 was laughing about something (she's very random too) and she looked at me and says "Mommy you cracker me up!" And now everytime I think about something funny I hear her saying that and it crackers me up too.



2 comments:

kim-d said...

Hey, it has been so good to see your name popping up! Makes me happy and then I practically cracker up. HA! Too cute! Wanna hear something funny? I am taking that online Organizing 101 class. That's an even bigger HA! Week 2 and it's already turning into an epic fail. Just thought I would make you feel NOT ALONE in your OCDness. :)

As for me and Facecrack, obviously I love it, although I am pretty proud that now I am finally getting a handle and am not quite as addicted as I once was. If you ever feel like it, I'd be thrilled if you send me a friend request!

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

Facebook is amazing, you should definitely check it out. I never got into MySpace, it just never really appealed to me.

I really enjoy your post, please keep posting =)