Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are.

Pssst......
Hey you.

Mr. Sunshine,

How ya been? Haven't really seen you much lately.

I know you're pretty busy. You know, giving light to the world and all.

Lately I've been pretty darn busy too. Even busier than usual.

Because I have 6 children, SIX children at home all.day.long. and since they can't go outside they've been more than a little creative about occupying themselves.

INSIDE.my.house!

There have been frogs and skateboard ramps and water fights with the sprayer thingie on my kitchen sink. And end.less. hours of Hannah Montana.

So look, since we're both so busy here lets just be real and make this quick so we can get back to what we have to do.

I 'm totally onto you.

I've heard, from a very reputable source that you've been ALL OVER South Tampa like a crackhead on.... well, crack.

South Tampa is nice. I grew up there. I like it too.

Hyde Park & Ballast Point rock. I know.

But YOU cannot play favorites. It is your JOB to shine on everyone.

I demand my sunshiny day rights!

So go out there and ...shine.

Well. Maybe ...not so much right now.

Cause it's like midnight here and some people just might not like that so much.



I bet She has sunshine.


9 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOL. Oh water fights with the kitchen sprayer. I did that with Shawn once. It was fun. :) You have very creative children. I'm sure you're loving that about them right now. My kids are spending their time dressing up like cowboys & making a pirate ship. I hope we both get some sun soon.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It's been looking like rain here for days, but just overcast. I plan to hit the pool today anyway!

Heather, aka Jake's Mommy said...

haha, that's cute!! You need to move to South Texas ... I seriously am so flippin' tired of this sun, I'm considering spending the rest of my life in an igloo in Northern Canada ... I'm just ironing out the details of whether they have pizza delivery and if Dr. Pepper is readily available!

JennyMac said...

Too funny...we only have one and we REALLY like sunshine days so we can be outside doing things and burning off the boundless energy of two year old.

Brittanyy :D said...

LMAO!!! i love this. the sun was shining bright today! GOOD JOB! oh and btw, papa is at starbucks right now getting me a caramel frapp and 2 scones. and i only got it because i was thinking of you...we'll go with that....lol sorry i love you! and miss you! when am i going out there again?

Heather said...

u SUCK! u suck sooooooo bad i can't even say it. expletive. expletive. expletive. VERY emphatic expletive! u have 30 minutes to show up at my house with a white mocha & caramel or an iced chai latte. with xtra chai. & vanilla. & soy!

Banteringblonde said...

Well... i hate to say it but the sun was missing from us for weeks and it is finally here again - i think mr sunshine is busy here!

Mommy24cs said...

Oh the water spray thingy. For some reason I'm always in the line of fire when it goes off!
Around here Spongebob is on for endless hours.
The weather hasn't been too bad but the kids are still hanging around inside telling me how bored they are!

Kekibird said...

I wouldn't mind if the sun took a break from us to visit you for a day or two.