Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Hurrier I go The Behinder I get!

Have you ever noticed that there never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything needs to be done???

My To Do List is starting to grow appendages.

I know. It's a sickness. ButUrbanDictionaryJust.Rocks!

Now I've had to add a *More Things To Do List AND an Even MORE Things To Do List.

There's just something wrong with that I think.

Maybe we should add some more hours.

Or maybe it's just the whole *Martha brain thing coming out again.

One of these days ... I'm gonna get that right;) You just wait and see.

I'm thinking that could possibly take a while so...

You might not want to wait HERE the whole time.

Just return to your regularly scheduled program You can check back once in a while.

A couple weeks.... 10 years.

Whichever.

 I think I'm just going to put that on the To Do Eventually List;)


8 comments:

titus2woman said...

EW! He's too girly-looking... I like a man to look-a like-a MAN! Rough hands and all...

Yeah, my list of things to accomplish before Frances arrives is too, too long. I only pray I can get it all done as I'd like~it would make life with a new baby and a new homeschool year SO.MUCH.EASIER! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Ashlee said...

I hate things getting away from me but it always seems to happen. I would have a heart attack. I would be shocked if I got all the things done in one day that I planned!!!

Jennie @ ModernMamaz said...

I've been adding on to the same damn list for 3 years now!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Glad I could help...as you see, I've obviously done that before. LOL!!

Brittanyy :D said...

Well well, would you looky here. i'm commenting :D hahahahahaahaha i love the links XD i'm at your house. can you make me some coffee while you're in the kitchen? ha, guess i should get up since you can't hear what i'm typing...okay i'm leaving now .

Heather said...

@Titus2Woman.. *gasp* eeewwww. NOOOO. lol. i will be praying very very hard for you. What u are attempting is a HUGE feat. but if anyone has it in them it's you;)

@Ashlee i know. i keep dreaming about the day when EVERYTHING is finally checked off of my list!

@Evil Twin's Wife Thank u thank u thanku. & i won't tell if u won't. lol.

@brit get ur own coffee. & while ur up, can ya get me some too??? ily

Organic Meatbag said...

I find that when looking through my list, that if I replace at least one word for every chore I'm doing with "butt cheeks", it makes the list more fun to do! Such as - "Polish Butt Cheeks"...or "Empty out Butt Cheeks"...or "Deposit Butt Cheeks at the bank"!

Heather said...

ROFL I am So gonna try that:)