Friday, April 5, 2013

Flinging diapers and the *surprises left in them!

Ok so *Elijah Jaye Moose* (Thing4/ 2yob) is going through this "I know how to take my diaper off and will do it whenever I want now" phase. I CANNOT keep up with the flinging of the diapers. He has even learned how to take his pants off to get to the unwanted diaper.

We are working on potty training, but I'm not so sure that it's a sign of potty training readiness. I think he likes to take it off simply because he can! AND he innately knows exactly what to do to make mommy INSANE. Most of the time it is not even wet, although once he left a *surprise* in it (YUCK YUCK and more YUCK)

This child ~ there is absolutely NO ONE that i could love more, or who possibly make me any CRAZIER than he can. But I just can't resist his cute little face!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Could you?


I think I have outsmarted him...atleast for now. I'm sure it won't last toooo long. He is very persistent. I put his diaper on *backwards* and so far he hasn't figured out that the *tabs to freedom* are simply on the other side (hahaa).

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is soooo funny. I've had the *surprises* in the tub and smeared all over the crib but never the flinging diaper. He is such a cute little guy - lucky for him ;) I think we jumped the potty training wagon, I've given up for now. Wonder how long it will take him to find those tabs...

Heather said...

LOL hopefully atleast long enough for me to come up with another plan! I made the mistake of telling EVERYONE how easy my oldest son was to potty train... I'm definently getting paybacks now.