Friday, April 5, 2013

Starving Children

* Disclaimer ~ the following post may contain "parent only" language & content. If you think the phrase "You will not believe what was in his poop" might offend you or your stomach, ya might want to just skip down to the next post :)

1 of our 5 children ~ who I will not name ~ due to the fact that they can read~and sometimes look over my shoulder when I am on the pc~and might see this post and get VERY mad at me~has a blanket (we aren't mean, they all have blankets). But this is a little blanket. It's always been little. But it WAS bigger when we first bought it. We have noticed signifigant shrinkage in the blanket over time. *Unnamed child, has slowly been eating this blanket for YEARS. Until recently, I didn't realize that the blanket was actually being eaten. I just thought the child was chewing on the strings and pulling them out. And I am always saying "don't put that in your mouth, that's gross." Apparently, it's WAYYYY grosser than I thought.

I came home from my favorite place to go and my husband told me that *unnamed child had a stomach ache after I left, but was fine now. Then proceeded to crack up and give me the details. You will not believe what was in his poop! A string. Yes you read right. A string. Apparently a LOOOONG string. I said a prayer of Thanks. And sang the Hallelujah chorus. I'm so glad I was gone for that. I don't think we'll be serving blanket for dinner anymore. Is it just my children who are this wierd? Do your kids have strange blanket~eating fetishes? Should I feed them more maybe?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh wow! I thought funny 'poop' stories pretty much stopped by the time kids were potty trained. But then my kids aren't potty trained so I wouldn't really know I guess. You definitely lucked out on that one! (missing it that is) I hope your little one is feeling better now and has found something else to snack on! ;)

Heather said...

He's feeling much better now, thanks. We've moved on to pillowcases :)

Tosha said...

That us by far THE BEST post I have ever read!!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!!!! :) :) :)